Monday, April 5, 2010

Memory lane part 1


I've been sorting through my pictures folders all day. Quite literally.

I'm constantly saving photos of inspiration for fashion, hair, food, paintings, crafts, you name it. But I also take a bazillion pictures a day so to organize it all was a daunting task but I knew it had to be done soon, or I would lose my mind. It is now done! And in the process I have relived some wonderful memories. And I wanted to share.

These are just from a few weeks ago when Georgia hit us with an amazing day. We rode our bikes down to the botanical garden here and enjoyed the pre-spring afternoon taking silly pictures.






Then this happened. That face I'm making says "Yikes! I have to land in 5-inch platforms"

(I don't usually do dramatic post-processing on pictures but I was playing with some new PS actions for the first time on this set)

14 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a relatively new follower and I just had to take the time to tell you how much I love each of your recipes and all of your photos! I too need to get a heinous amount of photos organized, ha. I'm putting it off in hopes that my Mister will surprise me with a new computer soon and I can organize them as I move them to the new one. Doubtful, but a lady can dream, can't she? :P

    I hope you're having a wonderful week so far. Erm, even though it's slightly new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how gorgeous you are! This prompted me to read your About page instead of just coming to drool over your food photos -- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post and the photos! Have enjoyed your site for a while now, it's nice to see who's doing the posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But look how far off the ground you leapt! Gee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're extremely pretty. I love your hair color and your adorable tattoo on the underside of your bicep. I think I want one there. I LOVE it. *new follower. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! Love your hair color by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been really nice since I moved here. Thankfully the rain came in today, washed away all the pollen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bike!
    What type of bike would you call that? I'm looking for a new one..

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow- great photos!
    and i have the same bike as you (but in PINK!) love cruising around on it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, biking in heals and a dress!? I look like a train wreck in jeans and sneakers.
    Also, maybe I just really want it to be, but is that a zombie tattoo? (If so) Niiiiiiiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really don't mean for this to sound creepy, but I'm afraid it probably will anyway: I think I saw you at Walmart the other day. Looking at vegetables. I didn't want to come up to you and say, "Hello, I kinda know you from the internet." Especially if it wasn't you. That would have been really weird. But anyway, I recognized you from this post and thought I'd say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photos! Especially the bike ones. They look so vintage-y and especially in that dress, and in front of the magnolia tree. Gorgeous! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS