Saturday, July 28, 2012

to idaho and back in 36 hours

i-84
i-84
idaho
idaho
idaho
idaho
idaho
idaho

Last Saturday Josh and I took a mini road-trip to Idaho for a wedding he was hired to play in. He was originally going to fly but I thought it'd be fun if I could come along too and we'd make a trip out of it.. which i was regretting BIG time when our tire blew out 5 hours into the trip. Two new tires later, we were back on the road and made it to the wedding 2 hours late.. which they had delayed for Josh to still be able to play. Crazy!

The drive to Idaho is SO gorgeous.. and the wedding location was stunning. That house in the last picture is where we stayed for the night, and I snapped this picture right before we headed out in the morning.. I kept thinking to myself how it was so beautiful, it almost looked fake.

The trip ended up being awesome, if not just for the scenery along the way.. and we probably needed new tires anyway.

9 comments:

  1. I love that Eastern Washington/Oregon high desert kind of landscape. My mom is from Spokane so it always has a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Idaho and I LOVE it. There is so many things to do outside, and its a truly beautiful place! I'm glad you all made it safely!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks breathtaking! That house is perfect.
    Glad you guys had a fun trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minus a blown out tire it looked like a wonderful time! I love your blog, it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, I love Idaho. I am actually making the drive there in two weeks because all of my mother's family lives there--such a lovely drive! Glad you two made it safe & sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics, i´m from argentina, and i like your photography side

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS