Monday, July 30, 2012

two things...

...i'm thankful for on a monday:



friends! and i'm pretty fond of these beautiful ladies.. (taken at our church event last sunday..)
one

and Kaitlynn having a girl! I love baby boys too but it was extra exciting being able to give her a tiny Vanilla & Lace dress. Yay!

baby shower
baby shower


Hope you make the most of your monday! I have a pretty insane week of work ahead of me but i'm giving myself a 3 day weekend to make up for it.... countdown is on!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friend! I bet she loooooooved the dress! What lovely friends you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cute photos! Looks like you had a blast! Congrats!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. first picture: second girl from right. she has amazing collar <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, congratulations to your friends! That is so exciting. She's going to be entering an amazing part of her life. (:
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many lovely ladies in this post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS