Sunday, November 10, 2013

Seattle (pt 1)

A couple weeks ago we snuck away to Seattle for a little pre-baby get away. I initially wanted to go somewhere grand like NYC but being 8 months pregnant I knew I wouldn't have the energy to do and see everything we wanted there so Seattle it was! We've been there a thousand times so we didn't feel the need to be super touristy, just a relaxing few days walking around, drinking coffee and eating good food.

The Four Seasons in Seattle offered us a room for our first night in town and it was incredible. Right on the bay and walking distance to everything. It was too cold to swim in the infinity pool but the ginormous bathtub in our room did the job (but seriously, the bathtub went to my shoulders and it was the best thing ever). They also gifted me with a 50-minute prenatal massage at their spa which was exactly what I needed and I want another one every day for the rest of my life.
(If you find yourself in Seattle soon look into staying at the Four Seasons, it was SO lovely)

photoIMG_4313
IMG_4315
IMG_4324
IMG_4343
^^TV in the mirror!
IMG_4353
IMG_4362

IMG_4371
IMG_4345

7 comments:

  1. You two... And you are about to have a baby! How exciting! So excited for you guys and hope you both are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! I'm so jealous of your little Seattle getaway; I live up in Vancouver but barely visit Seattle as much as I would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so fun! I live in Seattle - I'm so glad you took time to visit the city! :) Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How relaxing!

    ...and a tv in the mirror? woooah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a perfect relaxing getaway. There is nothing I love more than baths, massages, and quality time with my sweetheart...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah I love Seattle. I am from Portland so NW is my home. Makes me a bit homesick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS