Friday, September 5, 2014

Public bikes & Portland

Public Bikes & Portland

I'm super excited to finally be starting this new ongoing feature about Portland—the best bike rides and highlighting my favorite spots (to eat/shop/ect) in each pocket of the city.

At first I was envisioning it being a summer series but with moving and an incredibly busy August that didn't leave enough time... there are too many good spots to cover! So we'll be rolling with it through fall, winter, spring... and on.

The amazing folks at PUBLIC sent me this commuter bike (that I've been drooling over for YEARS) to be the star of the show. And we're planning on picking up another one for Josh because he bikes to work now (yay!) and family rides are definitely in our future.

I'll have the first post up in the next couple weeks. For now a few photos just to show off my pretty new bike... I'm just a little in love with it.

p.s. what should I name it? I feel like its a HER, if that helps

Public Bikes & Portland
Public Bikes & Portland
Public Bikes & Portland
Public Bikes & Portland
Public Bikes & Portland
Public Bikes & Portland

7 comments:

  1. Oh she's gorgeous...ALL THE HEART EYES! (and she looks like a Sally to me) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! A shop nearby has a bike very similar to that one that I've been busy coveting. ;)

    Totally unrelated question: Are you breastfeeding? If so, how do you manage outfits like this romper? My daughter is one month old now and breastfeeding-friendly clothing has proven to be more difficult than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bike! Looking forward to your Portland features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty or Diana? Also, love your romper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS